In recent times, there has been a surge in social media sites and apps on smartphones. Instagram and Snapchat are the top ones. Sarahah is a recent app that lets you send anonymous feedback to the people you know without revealing your identity. You can Link Sarahah with Instagram and we will see how to do that in this post.
The app was only released recently and it quickly became the most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and Google Play. The reason for this was that users can send honest feedback to the person they want without anything to fear.
The app’s name itself means “Honesty” or “Frankness” and it lives up to its name by letting you send honest feedback to whomever you want. First, we will look at what the app is about and then we will see how to link your Sarahah with Instagram.
A bit about Sarahah
Sarahah has its roots in Saudi Arabia, where a developer made it so that employees could give honest feedback to their employers anonymously. That way, they don’t have to worry about the repercussions and convey the message without any haste.
Not only employers, but you can also send messages to your friends so that they know what they can improve about themselves. Sarahah was originally meant for Middle eastern countries. But as soon as it gained popularity and became a hit with people, the developer rolled out the English version on the App Stores.
It is available for both Android and iOS on iTunes and Google Play. People can download it for free and they just have to register for an account and they can use it as they like. In the next part, we shall see how to link Sarahah with Instagram.
Link Sarahah with Instagram
Linking your Sarahah with Instagram is pretty easy now that we have provided a guide on how to do that. There are actually two different ways to get the job done. This helps people and other users find you more easily and makes the honest feedback part easier.
We will start with the lengthy method first.
Through Instagram Story:
- Open the Instagram App on your PC and log in using your ID.
- Once the app loads fully, side left and open the story mode. You can also do that by tapping on “Your Story” at the top of the home page.
- Take a pic or record a video. You can even select a pic from your storage.
- After that, tap on the link icon on the top of the screen.
- A window will open with a blank field to type the URL.
- Type your username in the format: username.sarahah.com and tap “Done”.
Link to Instagram Profile:
- Open the Instagram app and Log in.
- Tap on the Account tab from the bottom bar.
- Open the menu and click on “Edit Profile”.
- In the “Website” field, type your username.
- After it is done, click on the tick icon in the top-right corner and you will have successfully linked your Sarahah Instagram accounts together.
These were the two methods using which you can link your Sarahah profile with Instagram. Now, all your followers will be able to see your username and they will be able to send you messages anonymously.
Using the two methods mentioned above, you can let other Instagram users know how to give you anonymous feedback. I think this will be enough for you to understand how to perform the task of linking Sarahah with Instagram. If you have queries, then go to Sarahah Help.