What if you could tell your boss exactly what you thought about him/her without them knowing it was you? Well, that is exactly what Sarahah App is for. It is an anonymous feedback app that lets you send messages to others without revealing your identity. This post contains the Sarahah Login & Registration Guide.
Sarahah is an Arabic word and it literally means “Frankly”. That is true to what the app does and it fits perfectly with the app’s purpose. People can send feedback without the other person knowing who sent the message. That way, people can point out the shortcomings of their friends and they can improve on them.
The app has been gaining massive popularity in some Arabic speaking countries and also in the Western countries. If you are eager to use it, then we will teach you how to make an account using Sarahah Login.
Sarahah Login on Smartphone
Sarahah was originally available only in some Middle Eastern Countries and that too in the Arabic language. But looking at the success and reputation of the app that it quickly achieved was not a mere feat. So, the developer had to roll out the English version and present the app in the whole world.
And he did, a month ago. People have been flocking to download Sarahah on the App Stores. It also topped the download charts on the iTunes App Store. It blew up the download charts on the Play Store too. So let’s see how you can make an account on the app.
- The app is essentially same on both the iOS and Android platforms, so the process is also going to be the same.
- So, you have this one guide as a solution for both platforms.
- First of all, download the Sarahah Login App from iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
- After you have installed the app, open it.
- Once you open the app, you will directly see the Login screen and you will need to enter your username and password.
- Since you don’t have an account right now, tap on “New Account” down below.
- Enter a username, preferably your name so that people can find you easily.
- Then enter your first and last name in their respective fields.
- Type the Email address that you want to associate with your Sarahah Login account.
- Create a unique password and enter it two times as you will see on the sign-up screen.
- Tick “Agree”, scroll down and tap on Sign Up.
That will create your account on Sarahah App and you can send and receive messages. This Registration guide is the same for both iOS and Android. There will be a small change in interface, but everything else will be the same.
Sarahah Registration on PC
If by some chance, your smartphone is giving you trouble or isn’t functioning properly, then you can choose to make an account using the website of Sarahah on your PC. The process is almost identical to the one above, but we’ll have a go at it just to be sure.
- Click this link on your PC: Sarahah Login Website
- The fields are arranged in a different order than the app version.
- Here, you have to first enter your Email, followed by Password, Username, and finally the name.
- One different thing in this process is that the website gives you the option to add a profile pic too.
After you have entered all the things, all you have do is scroll down and click “Register” at the bottom of the screen. In some time, your account will be created and you’ll be able to receive and send messages to other people.
This ends our article on Sarahah Login and Registration and how to make an account. There are two methods that we have given in this guide and you can use either of them. Both of them work just fine and if you face an issue, then contact us at Sarahah App.